Тема: Where do males buy sex toys
How to masturbate video male
36 signs to detect if you are in a toxic courtship
Relationships can be complicated and go through bad times, but sometimes crises are too frequent and the partner's discomfort is too long.
These are relationships in which the personality of the members, lack of trust between them, excess control or lattice make the couple into a toxic courtship.
You may be interested: "Emotional dependence: pathological addiction to your partner"
Signs to know if you are in a toxic courtship It is common that many times people who are in a relationship of these characteristics are not aware of it, due to custom and inertia, or who are not able to put an end to it. Therefore, in this article I have prepared a list of signs that will allow you to detect if you are in a toxic courtship
Now, it should be noted that everyone at some time in our lives can go through a bad stage, and the same happens in relationships. So even if some of these behaviors are manifested at some point in time, it does not necessarily mean that it is a toxic courtship. Relationships, in addition, in many cases can regain stability thanks to couple therapy.
Related article: вЂњHow to know when to go to couples therapy? 5 compelling reasons вЂќ
Approval of love and lack of trust Toxic courtships are often characterized by a lack of trust by one of the two members of the couple, making it difficult for the relationship to stabilize. Low self-esteem or excessive emotional dependence also causes the relationship to be unhealthy. Some signs can be:
1. You don't feel able to trust your partner when it comes to revealing something sensitive or to talk about your emotions.
2. Your partner or you seek constant approval of love, because you are not comfortable with your life.
3. There is a great emotional dependence or emotional codependence on your part and / or theirs
4. You never seek emotional support from your partner because you do not feel understood or understood.
5. Your partner does not consider your emotions and your relationship lacks moments of intimacy or emotional connection.
6. It can treat you with excess of paternalism hindering a healthy development of the relationship.
Control attitudes It is common that relationships in which there is an excess of control are toxic, because communication does not flow and one forbids the person to be free and have their own way of thinking. Control attitudes include:
7. Keep track of your accounts and your financial expenses, and ask for constant explanations about any expenses.
8. Since he constantly controls you and is aggressive or aggressive, you avoid telling him your problems by his way of reacting.
9. The decisions that affect both of them are made by him or her. It doesn't take your opinion into account.
10. Control your social networks and your conversations by phone.
11. Try not to tell your problems to someone outside the relationship (for example, your family) in case your partner finds out.
Constant conflicts Bad communication and toxic behaviors constantly create conflicts. The relationship environment is not tolerant and does not encourage reconciliation. Some examples are:
12. Lack of communication causes constant conflicts between the two.
13. You feel exhausted or exhausted when you should be happy to have the partner you have. This affects you in the different spheres of your life: work, your relationships with others, etc.
14. You live a hostile environment. You know you shouldn't be in that environment but you always come back.
Lattice attitudes Control over the couple and insecurity leads to lattice attitudes and behavior, which makes the couple unhappy. Both members suffer, and these behaviors may include:
15. Ride in anger when you spend time with friends and family.
16. Frequently ask about your schedules and question your version of events.
17. When you meet someone of the opposite sex, your partner gets angry.
Disrespect A relationship cannot be healthy when there is a lack of respect. Trust and respect are basic pillars of any healthy relationship. In toxic couples these behaviors may appear:
18. Insults you regularly.
19. Does not respect your opinion and underestimate your words, in public or in private.
20. Pay no attention to your achievements, and do your best to downplay your merits.
21. It is such a lack of respect, that even in front of other prosecutions you do not give your opinion since you are afraid of what I can say.
22. Is constantly criticizing the way you dress and the way you behave.
23. Never forget the mistakes you have made in the past, so take them out again and again to shine as soon as you can.
24. Not only humiliates you in private, but also in public.
25. Your partner is not interested in things going well for you.
26. Your partner is more waiting to receive than to give. It is an asymmetric relationship.
Toxic attitudes in the sexual field Sex is related to the well-being of couples, and there are many studies that corroborate this hypothesis. However, it is not a matter of quantity of sex, but of the quality of intimate relationships. In toxic relationships these behaviors may appear:
27. Your partner does not make you feel good about your body and your intimacy, and does it on purpose.
28. You have sexual intercourse frequently without feeling like it, just to please and avoid their anger.
29. It causes you to perform sexual behaviors that you do not really want simply because you use blackmail to achieve it.
30. It compares you frequently with your ex-partners so that you feel bad.
Blackmail and manipulation behaviors Emotional blackmail is characteristic of toxic courtships, and is a very harmful but silent form of mistreatment in the couple. In the article "Emotional blackmail: a powerful form of manipulation in the couple" deepens this topic. This psychological manipulation can manifest itself in the following ways:
31. When he acts to do you a favor, seek immediate compensation.
32. If you don't do what you want, get angry easily and throw it in your face.
33. You feel belittled or belittled and continually tells you that you are nothing without him or her.
34. Never give in discussions. Either he or she is right or the fight gets out of hand. .
36. He blames you for his failures, even those outside the relationship, for example, at work,
What are the man health issues teenagers deal with